Sunday, September 9, 2007

there is always a first

This was part of my plan, to create a blog that may become a venue for my creative juices to flow and reach a multitude of people. Having stayed here all my life, my home and my city is an ideal one for those who do not crave or the hustle and bustle of an urban city life. Everything here seems to move slowly, our local means of transportation is the pedicab and it is just a turtle compared to the racing jeepneys of Cebu and Manila. But who wants to hurry anyways?
We all do.
And as our friends always say, you only live once. So what does it mean? live your life slowly and take your time until time runs out of you?
So here it is, my blog and my artistic life as a designer of clothes, as an event organizer, as a web site designer (self proclaimed!), a graphic artist, a care giver, a lover, a stylist, a passionate photographer, a son, a brother, a sister, a speaker of thoughts. You name it, and I can be what you want me to be. But I do not intend to take the role of a mother or a father or a priest or your maid of honor, with my limitless talents there are still roles that I don't play.
May this blog be a positive and effective vehicle for me, for us, to share to the world what we have in the few moments God has gifted us. So what are you waiting for?
Hop on and take a joyride with me. Bring a hanky with you, sometimes it rains in the other corner when it is golden sunny here, be ready to get muddy and wet.

No comments: