The days flew like crows scared by a movement in the bushes. No matter how long we prepared for the wedding of Myton and Bambi, the day of the 23rd came. It was the most stressful wedding I have ever done but it was one that I cannot forget. The making of a wedding is not an easy task especially this one when you have to surpass everybody’s expectations. This wedding has taught me a dozen lessons and ideas, a handful of recollected stories of friendship and mouthful of pride. It was a memorable wedding and what made it more unforgettable were:
(2) the trust of the groom and the bride for giving the chance me most of the dirty work and unique ideas;
(4) the bridal entourage who kept on their friendly modes;
(5) the humble cake maker who created one gigantic and stunning cake that make my hairs do their goose bumps;
(6) the coffee rations by Bogs to keep me up with their SanMig Lite rendezvous;
(7) the helping hands of Aljhun, my PA(?) who is the only one who can cope up with my busy and unpredictable mind;
(8) the extended hands of Andy who despite his frantic schedule in the PMA has secured me names for he Baguio flowers suppliers and Alfie who sent the floras from Manila;
(9) and most of all, our dear God who made this all achievable.
After the last décor has been put down, when even the small box of flowers was too heavy to carry downstairs, I can say that I have done my part and it was all worth the time, effort, and sweat. But there is only one thing that I have regretted, yes, I did not get to take pictures, yes not a single shot!