Sunday, November 8, 2009

From the Joystick to the Big Screen

I just cannot wait to see the screen adaptation of my favorite PS2 game that gave me the idea of the theme of "SE7EN", The Seventh NPBC. To be released in May 2010 by Walt Disney, the movie is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pearl Harbor in 2001) and written for the screen by Jordan Mechner(game designer, producer, director of the videogame which was released in 1989.
I cannot wait for the movie especially that the Prince is portrayed by one of my favorites, Jake Gyllenhaal and with appearances by the remarkable Ben Kingsley. It seems that 2010 is still so far away but thinking that it will also be a year to look forward for the bodypainting fans, our hearts are tingling with excitement already.

No comments: